Thursday, November 13, 2008

And now I'm off...

Say prayers for Suzanne and Wilda and Frances tonight, for their safe journey and for their safe emergence back into this culture. Pray for their jet lag. Pray that for Frances, the transition will be smooth.
I am heading down to Gun Lake tonight, and tomorrow, from there, we will get the car ready, and drive to Lansing and get my mother in law, and then go to Detroit to meet them. I don't expect to have time to access the internet... so my next blog post will likely be made from work on Monday.

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

No more updates? Don't think we can wait until Monday!
Wish you could have off a few days from work....

Prayers said!

Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy!

Alyson & Ford said...

P.S. At least post lots of pictures on Monday!
BTW, I am sure Nina doesn't mind any stealing...... we "shared" alot of photos with our travel group for their blogs; they sent us several and we did the same.

Alyson