Saturday, December 13, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged in the Crazy Eights Blog Meme by Daisies, Doggies and Daddy, and since I'm in procrastination mode, I'll bite.

Eight Favorite TV shows: (I am part of the "Kill Your TV crowd, and look forward to February when my technology will be obselete with digital broadcast TV... )

Nanny 911

Are You Being Served?
Keeping Up Appearances
2 1/2 Men
Monty Python
The News
As Time Goes By
8 Things I look Forward to:
Frances getting over her cold
Me getting over my cold
Finishing the rest of this dratted grading
Christmas
GM's stock price soaring
Any other stock I own, soaring
Going to bed
Finishing this survey
8 Things on My Wish List:
A daughter without a cold
Getting over my cold
A digital SLR
New windows for the house in GR
A big, fat raise
A sump pump system for the cottage
New flooring in the house in GR
An extension for the house in GR
8 Things I did yesterday:
Gave an exam to my 8am class at MSU
Gave an exam to my 12:40 class at MSU
Graded exams
Graded papers
Cuddled Frances
Breathed
Ate food
checked email

8 Favorite Restaurants: (I don't think I have EIGHT restaurants where I can eat, anymore!)
"The Circle Inn" at Gun Lake
The Peppermill Grill
The Brandywine
Clara's Lansing Station
Sam's Joint
Sundance Grill
On the Border
Bennigans

8 Friends to tag:
(I don't have EIGHT blogger friends! Whatever shall I do? I guess I'll have to tag the only two who haven't done this meme yet, and call it good)
Alyzabeth An
Journey to Kavanna

Okay so the rules are simple, tag 8 of your blogger friends by leaving a comment on their blog. Answer the 8 interesting facts and enjoy.
Have Fun!!

3 comments:

sand shutters shutters said...

One of the most commonly used purposes of interior designs is Custom window treatments. The window treatments mainly focus on decorating the windows of the house. Depending on the size of your room and the placement of the window different window treatments can be put to use. Creativity is very much required to lend a design to your house. You can make use of the different colored curtains to add zeal to your room.

Alyson and Ford said...

I will get around to this "assignment" soon.... so much to do first for Christmas...
My list will be very different from yours (I am in a completely different culture decade!).

Maybe DH will help me!

Alyzabeth's Mommy of Three Months!

Nina said...

I will get to the list when I have eight extra minutes :)