Sunday, May 17, 2009

A few more pics...


I have some more pictures to post--some are from our pre-Frances days. I had a camera sitting at the cottage with film in it from last summer. These pictures were taken on slide film, and then processed like print film, which creates these funky, super saturated colors. This first picture is of Suzanne and Frances, at our cottage. Frances loves standing on the seawall and watching the fishes.
The picture below has been cropped a bit, but it was taken last summer. I am holding my niece Morgan, from Wisconsin. We were at my sister-in-law's cottage in Pentwater.

On Tuesday we're leaving on a week's vacation. We will be heading down to Virginia, to see my father and Wilda. We will also be stopping in Cincinatti to see Suzanne's other sister and her family.

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Alyzabeth's Mommy