Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Jersey Visitors

Our friends from New Jersey came for a visit, and they brought their new, six-week old son Rhys with them. It was a wonderful time to watch all the children get re-acquainted. Franny was in awe of all the things the brave big boys could do, and believed herself to be quite the expert in caring for little Rhys.
I took this at the mall. I thought the expressions on the various faces were quite funny.
Here are Jaden and Jacoby, by the fountain at the Ford Museum.
A great family shot...


The brave big boys ventured out right to the river bank at the Fish Ladder in Grand Rapids. Franny stayed much closer to Mama.
She decided she likes chocolate sauce on her ice cream. We weren't sure, but since the big boys liked it, it must be alright, you see.
Oh, the things you see when you haven't got your gun. My dear friend Jason the CPA, digging a trench for his sons on the beach at Grand Haven.
Here's a good picture of Jacoby.
The beach grew on Franny. She wasn't wholly sold on it, but she was a bit more willing to try to have fun since the big boys were so enthralled with it.
The batteries in my camera died after this picture, so I missed a lot of shots. You wouldn't know that, though, from all the pictures I post. LOL.
Nope, Jason and I didn't get sunburned at all, why do you ask?


This was a great shot, I simply had to include it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: