Monday, February 7, 2011

Frances, in a cute mood

I took these pictures on Friday. I realized that the entire month of January had passed without me taking a single picture of Frances (in part because I left the camera at Gun Lake and then we didn't go down for a few weeks) and then I was pleasantly surprised to see Frances in a cute mood when I actually had my camera handy--and I was doubly pleased to be able to actually get a few pictures of her being cute.
I truly believe there is a sidewalk somewhere under the snow. We shoveled, but snow removal is an imperfect art, and then the snowplows go by and re-coat what we've just shoveled. Anyway, this is our Franny after the "Blizzard of 2011" picture. She is almost smiling in the above picture. I took a second one at the same time, but in that one she was looking more like an outraged Empress, about to order a beheading.
She got cute when we went to McDonald's. (You see the sort of ship I run, here. I am the sort of father who takes his child to McDonald's on Friday mornings, before she goes to school. Its our Friday routine.)
"Look! I'm making a scary face, Daddy! Did I scare you?"
Here's Frances in all her cute toddler glory. She's holding her beloved "Poopsie" bear, which was given to her by one of the nurses in the Pediatric Gastrointestinal clinic where Suzanne works. They give "Poopsie" bears to constipated children when they start showing progress. Franny got her "Poopsie" bear just by showing up one afternoon to fetch Mommy from work. Its one of her favorite stuffed animals, and she can't sleep without "Poopsie."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

She is so CUTE!
Glad you updated the blog.... I know, FB is easier....

Alyzabeth's Mommy (vacationing in FREEZING Maine!)