Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I really really like vanilla ice cream"

I have Frances two mornings a week, and sometimes I just get so tired of those DVDs and of the four walls of our living room, that I need to get out of the house. So, on my stir-crazy days, we will often go to McDonalds' for breakfasts.
Note that I said BREAKFAST. Frances is no fool. She knows full well they have ice cream there, and she started announcing loudly that she really really likes vanilla ice cream, every time she saw an employee walk by our table. I was slightly mortified when a manager appeared with an ice cream cone in hand, and asked if she could have it. I couldn't very well say no. Well, I suppose I could have. But I am not that hard-core. Sometimes, I do know when to lose gracefully. This was one of them.

That toddler! We're in for it, aren't we?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: